Audits provide a cornerstone to financial reporting. They provide valuable and reliable information on which important financial decisions can be made.
An audit is an opportunity to examine your business and identify ways to add value, to improve systems and procedures and to identify areas of risk.
Our approach to your audit can transform what is deemed an unnecessary overhead into a valuable annual health check for company directors.
Our directors and managers are experienced in a range of sectors, enabling us to offer specific advice that is relevant to your business needs. Our audit team includes individuals with specialist expertise who can help with:
- Statutory external audits of commercial enterprises, professional practices and charities accounts.
- Internal audits.
- Specialist audits such as solicitors, pension schemes, RICS and ABTA.
- Grant claim audits.
Our team can also assist with:
- Reviewing systems and internal controls.
- Reviewing your profit and cash-flow projections to enable forward planning.
- Benchmarking business performance against your competitors.
- Advising on risk and crisis management.
- Reviewing your potential fraud exposure and developing counter-fraud solutions tailored to your requirements.
- Technical accounting queries and advising on financial reporting issues.
- iXBRL reporting requirements.
- Currency issues - free audit through our clients OSTC Foreign Exchange.
We also keep our clients up to date with changes to regulations and reporting standards, ensuring they remain compliant in all areas.
It is an unfortunate fact that your organisation either has been, or is likely to be a victim of fraud at some point in the future. Some of those frauds may seem insignificant in nature, but are often indicative of general weaknesses in counter-fraud controls, and many of them may go completely undetected.
Our team includes individuals with specific expertise in combating and preventing fraud, so that you are less likely to lose out in future. We also have the specialist skills to assist with any current fraud issues you may have.
Our team have devised counter-fraud solutions that can be tailored to your requirements. We can quickly and easily help you to adapt controls and business processes to ensure you have the best available defence against potential fraudsters.
For more information on the Audit Services we offer our clients, please contact our director team: