Wolfestone Translation Ltd is a Swansea based business which was set up by Anna Bastek and Roy Allkin in 2006, with the aim of revolutionising the translation industry.
Over 12 years they have grown their business to be one of the biggest translation companies in Wales and pride themselves on providing high customer satisfaction.
The business provides a variety of services in the industry including translation, localisation and interpreting to a wide variety of blue chip companies with which they hold long-standing relationships.
Wolfestone’s aim has been to continue to grow their business year on year and they have done this through continually increasing the range of services that they offer.
Wolfestone Translation Ltd has acquired Robertson Languages International which is based near Reading. They provide similar translation services to Wolfestone, but also enable expansion into language training services.
Wolfestone have acquired 100% share capital of Robertson’s allowing the previous owners to fully exit the business following a short transition period.
Wolfestone intend to build on this acquisition with further transactions as they seek to double their current turnover in the next 4 years.
How we have helped
We have supported the client as follows:
- Reviewing and commenting on the proposed deal structure and any areas of risk which could have affected the future performance after acquisition;
- Producing a report which highlighted the key financial and commercial issues providing clear recommendations;
- Providing specific comment and recommendations for Wolfestone’s funders to support the financing process;
- Providing specific input into the financial and commercial aspects of the legal documentation, including warranties, indemnities and completion accounts processes;
- Providing a sounding board for the acquirer in relation to the financial and commercial elements of the transaction;
- Supporting the completion accounts review process and helping to conclude the final elements of the transaction.
What we have said about working with the client
“This acquisition provides an opportunity for Wolfestone to build on their existing strong reputation in Wales and develop into wider markets as a result of their success to date. It has been a pleasure to support Wolfestone’s directors through this process and help them to implement this element of their growth strategy.”
Katherine Broadhurst, Associate Director, MHA Broomfield Alexander
What the client said about working with us
“We would like to thank MHA Broomfield Alexander for their support throughout the transaction and we look forward to working together again in the future.”
Alex Parr, Managing Director, Wolfestone Translation