We offer tailored accountancy, tax and business advice to those in the education sector, including further & higher education
Our services include:
- Deciding on the most appropriate organisational structure.
- Offering advice on outsourcing support services.
- Advice on governance procedures and training.
- Identifying new ways to drive improvement.
- Fundraising and new income streams.
Meet the team
MHA Broomfield Alexander are the leading charity accountants in Wales and our advisors are not only experts in their respective fields such as audit, tax and accountancy, but also have in-depth specialist sector know-how.
Our Charities team for Cardiff, Newport, Swansea and Monmouth is headed by Sarah Case, who works closely with the team across Audit, Business Services and Tax, 4 members of which have been awarded the ICAEW Diploma in Charity Accounting.
Charities and Not for Profit Team lead – Sarah Case, [email protected]
029 2054 9939 | 01633 265828 | 01792 790444 | 01600 712171
Sign up to receive our bi-monthly charities newsletter here