An ever ageing population leads in turn to demand on nursing and care homes. This highly regulated sector is facing ever increasing challenges in today’s market, from changing rules and regulations to identifying funding opportunities.
Our dedicated team of care home accountants can advise you on all your business issues and offer the following services:
- Preparing statutory financial statements including any tax planning opportunities.
- Advising on availability of capital allowances on integral part of buildings on new acquisitions.
- Reviewing CQC inspection reports (to assess whether a deal is viable or to provide benchmarks against your future performance or that of your competitors.
- Advising on VAT claims.
- Advising on employment tax issues and how best to remunerate your workers.
- Assistance on valuations of care homes.
- Identifying funding opportunities through our bank contacts.
- Preparing cash flow projections.
- Carrying out due diligence work on a proposed acquisition of a new home.