As members of MHA, MHA Broomfield Alexander are able to meet the cross-border needs of clients. Our services are extended overseas as independent members of Baker Tilly International, a network of independent accountancy and business advisory firms.
Companies looking to establish a base in Wales have a lot to consider – location, funding, staffing and statutory and legal requirements are just a few of the issues you will consider.
Our Inward Investment team can help you:
- Understand the issues surrounding investing in Wales.
- Advise on the best legal structure.
- Access finance and the funding providers.
- Meet your statutory and compliance requirements in the UK.
- Understand the tax implications of international trading.
- Advice on property and recruitment.
- Access to local business networks.
- Undertake in-market research to assess demand.
- Currency issues – free audit through our clients, Godi Financial
Doing Business Internationally
Through our independent membership of Baker Tilly International we are able to provide premier accounting, assurance, tax and specialist business advice worldwide, drawing on internationally recognised industry and service line experts in 137 countries.
Each of the network’s 161 member firms is independent and autonomous; however we have chosen to work together, resulting in strong professional relationships and efficient collaboration.
Baker Tilly International member firms demonstrate a high professional standard, as well as a strong commitment to the network’s core values of integrity, leadership, transparency and ethics. Each member firm offers outstanding personal service combined with the expertise, strength and resources of a truly global network to support you as you grow regionally and globally.
Baker Tilly International provide the following publications which can support any international activities:
- Country Tax Guides – providing a summary of the taxes which apply to businesses and individuals around the world
- Doing Business in Country Guides – providing background information to companies considering establishing and running a business in a particular country
- Indirect Tax Country Guides – providing a summary of the indirect taxes which apply to businesses and individuals around the world
- International TAX INSIGHT – a bi-monthly publication highlighting cross border tax developments that may affect those doing business in multiple locations
Meet the team
We can provide our clients with access to high-quality professional accountancy, auditing, taxation, business advisory, consultancy and legal services in all major locations around the world. Whether you are an owner managed business or a high net worth individual we can provide local expertise and information on cross-border assignments.
International Sector Team lead – Leighton Reed, [email protected]
029 2054 9939 | 01633 265828 | 01792 790444 | 01600 712171
Sign up to receive our international newsletter here