Our directors and staff have significant experience of dealing with our motor trade clients’ requirements and in addition to our core compliance services of audit, accountancy and taxation are able to offer a wide range of services tailored to your sector, including:
- Internal audits and guidance on improving key systems and control.
- Assistance with the preparation and interpretation of management accounts information.
- Assistance with the preparation of budget and forecasts.
- Consultancy and advice in respect of problem areas to provide efficient, cost effective solutions and recommendations.
- Guidance on capital allowances.
- Income tax and personal tax planning for directors and key staff.
- Exit and succession planning.
- Assistance with staff payroll and benefits in kind.
- Assistance with the preparation of VAT returns and with more complex VAT transactions.
- Review and advice on existing/proposed group structures.
- Staff training on various accounts systems.
- Consultancy in respect of emerging financial issues.
- Funding and finance assistance.
- Merger and acquisition advice.
Meet the team
Our team are well versed with the specialised requirements of the motor trade and we currently provide a comprehensive range of services to our clients, who include franchised and commercial franchised dealerships, independent vehicle traders, vehicle finance and leasing companies, body shops, tyre and repair centres, motor factor centres and off-road vehicle dealerships.
Motor Sector Team lead – Matt Thomas, [email protected]
029 2054 9939 | 01633 265828 | 01792 790444 | 01600 712171
(Specialist Motor Team left:right, Matt Thomas, Craig Yearsley, Mark Howells, Sarah Curzon)
- SMMT – The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders Ltd
- The Institute of the Motor Industry – the professional association for individuals employed in the motor industry.
- The Retail Motor Industry Federation – the voice of thousands of retail motor businesses.
- The Motor Cycle Industry Association – the voice of motorcycling in the UK